When is Osteopathy right for you?
Free Nutrition GuideGet our FREE Nutrition Guide. Click below for more information.
- You are suffering neck and shoulder pain that wears you down and drains your energy
- You have low back pain that is limiting your ability to work or enjoy your leisure time.
- You want your body to function optimally so that you can pursue your chosen sport
- You want to start excercising again but are worried about injuring yourself
- You feel generally stiff, achy, and tired in your body
- You want to learn what stretches and exercises to do to alleviate pain
- You want to correct your posture, one of the main causes of neck pain, back pain and shoulder pain
- You have repetitive strain injury or tennis elbow
- You have muscle, joint or ligament strain anywhere in your body, either acute or chronic
- You suffer with arthritis and would like to maintain your mobility and improve your strength
- You have a sports injury and need to get back to training quickly
- You want to address the problem quickly and not wait for a GP referral